Friday, October 22, 2004

Press Con

To clear any speculations about my relationship with my lunch buddy, I want to announce to everybody the fact that I am the president and founder of the Aina-Erson Fan's Club!

And with this note, I am going to update people on my kakiligan with their team-up:

1. they are the ones i was talking about in babysitter

2. a few weeks ago (and i just found this out yesterday, and I thought Aina was my friend..hmmph), he told her that he will call her お姫 (おひめ - ohime) meaning princess, as long as he will be called 主人 (しゅじん - shujin) which means master. Of course, our heroine protested that she didn't want a master..and he said "hindi naman kita ibebenta e.." which is I think his way of reassuring her ...but of course our girl can't be reassured (and is still piqued about the fact that she will be having a master..) and doesn't think it romantic, when it really is (I take my job as president seriously, hehe) because in his demented mind, that is a great compliment (never mind the master stuff, just think about the princess part)..and i told her "it only meant that he wouldn't give you to anybody because you are all his" (still sounds bad because of the owner-property relationship part but still romantic in a way right? hehehe)

3. on her birthday bash (inuman sa boarding house =D) whenever she leaned close to our tanggero (to consult on what questions to ask during truth or dare), Erson would protest and say "bawal yan, no collaboration!" well, of course he was just jealous. HEHE

4. yesterday, I decided to have lunch at Glorietta and Aina went down the building with us. When we reached her stop (the next building, where she eats with her aunt) Erson suddenly (I was not sure what he was thinking, anyway I wasn't there to think, just to enjoy a fan club president's dream come true!!) rested his left knuckle on Aina's left shoulder (Aina was standing on his left, so this means that he had his arm around her!! and I think the height difference helped in the perfection of the view..yiheee! ), asking and nudging her to come with us. Everything seemed to have stopped (well I did and I think because of her surprise, Aina also couldn't move)..It was one of those times when you wanted to have a camera in your eyes and when you blink-blink you can take a picture...They were at that position (while he kept on asking her to come with us) for sometime until I had to tell Erson that we had better get going since we're eating faraway (darn one-hour lunches! I could have just stayed there watching their tug-o-war)..But now, I can't put my arm around Aina anymore because I don't want to erase the memory of his knuckle on her shoulder... sighhhh

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He he! Thank you, miss President for your very kilig story about out hero and heroine. Thanks also for taking your position seriously, no one else could have done it better. I mean it! ;)
For Aina and Erson, may your love team last as long as it could possibly last! He he! I'm an avid supporter, you can count on me. Wish you both the best of luck, especially in the matter of the heart.. Love yah, aina! Don't get mad at me.

October 26, 2004 at 8:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is Aina signing in for a comment.....

I don't know what it is that you really want but it seems that I'm reading something about someone else. The story flow really shifts when seen from a different perspective and elevation (?) =P Anyway, to the club and to the club president and to the avid supporter, thank you very much. You make life more than worth living.

October 28, 2004 at 7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home